Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm drinking coffee and there's not even alcohol in it...fail.

Today was the worst day of my life. It was my last day of culinary school. I went to school, cleaned, signed my withdrawal form, and left. It seems fitting somehow that today was a complete nonevent. No one mentioned that I wouldn't be there on Monday; but, it's better that way because I would have lost it if they had. I probably won't see most of those people ever again, which is OK. They'll forget me as I'll forget them. They may think about that one kid that sang a lot, but that's the closest they'll come to remembering me. I'll weave my way seamlessly out of their lives, as if I was never a part of it at all.

I felt numb on the way home. I wanted to feel something but I just couldn't. It may seem like I'm over reacting right now, but I'm just having some problems coping at the moment. Right now I feel like I did in high school, back in the dark ages. Those times where I just wasn't me. Back before I came to terms with who I was. I feel lost. There's a fog around me and everywhere I turn there is nothing, no one. I'm just done. I'm going to sleep and maybe I'll feel human when I wake up in the morning. If I'm lucky I won't.

Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. I love you.

    http://erratictheblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/always-put-alcohol-in-your-coffee.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they don't stay in your life, they weren't worth it to you. Make an effort to keep the ones you love, and forget the rest. It'll make you happier in the long run.

    I'm sorry things are rough. You will get through this. I know you will.

    ReplyDelete