Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm interesting enough to write a blog, right?

In short, yes. Yes I am.

I decided that for my New Year's Resolution I would start a blog. The reasons behind this decision are vague (I do remember vodka...), but I'm doing it. I worked up the courage to start the blog and I've spent all day trying to decide what I want to write about for my first blog post. Honestly, I still have no clue and now I've wasted an entire day. Awesome. So now, here I sit in front of a monster of a laptop, my hands ache and my back hurts. I'm also writing about nothing. More awesome.

Why am I starting a blog? Do I really have anything important to say? Will my words change the world? Will anyone be better for reading them? Where do babies come from? All of these questions have been bouncing around my head all day like...well like things that bounce and stuff. I really don't know. (Well, I know some of them. OK, I know one of them. *cut to 5th grade sex ed. and me, a little gay kid completely disgusted with vajayjays) But really, why?

I've decided that it is for myself. I know that someone, somewhere will read this (they're probably from Misery, wait, Missouri...oops) but it's not for them. I hope I'll make someone laugh, but most importantly I hope that I laugh. I hope that I have fun. I hope that I can have an outlet for my frustration, my sadness, and most of all, my happiness. I also hope to be skinny and coast through life on my charm and boyish good looks. Baby steps, whimsy, baby steps.

Honestly, for once in my life I hope to actually stick to a New Year's Resolution. (First AND last post ever? Let's hope not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment