Monday, January 25, 2010

Girls with whom I would bump uglies.

OK, so I know I'm kinda beating a dead horse here with this whole homosexuality thing, but for cereal, I'm gay. I've been thinking lately about what it would take for me to want to touch a vagina and apparently, it would take exceptional vocal chords. There seems to be a direct correlation between how well you sing and how much I want to touch your genitals. That being said, there are four girls whom I would gladly poke (Actually there are three, but I was shooting for five and could only think of four that I would be like "Yeah, I'd do her, if only for children that could sing like bitches." What can I say, I'm a diva). They are, in descending order(I'm all for suspense), as follows:

4.Kristin Chenoweth (It helps that she's holding a pie. Mmm...pie.)

3. Emmy Rossum (As soon as I saw "Phantom of the Opera" I was done. Just done.)

2. Pink (She barely counts though, she's almost a man. But still all woman. Seriously, take me now. Wait, did I just say that about a woman? Daniel Boys, Daniel Boys, Daniel Boys. OK, still gay.)

1. Shoshana Bean (Seriously she is the most talented person that has ever walked this earth. Ever. Not to mention she is freakishly beautiful. OMFG I want you! NO NO NO NO NO NO I'M GAY. There, all better.


This is the most heterosexual this blog will EVER get. Revel in it, enjoy it, get over it.

2 comments:

  1. Blame Erratic for me finding you. Also, loving that you mentioned Kristin Chenowith. And that your previous post was about Wicked (which, for the record, seeing that live, Defying Gravity made me cry). You know, I think I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm might come off as creepy, so pardon me but OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU! That is all.

    ReplyDelete